The Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Southern Jurisdiction, USA
Orient of Texas
Valley of Waco
The Lee Lockwood Library and Museum
2801 W. Waco Dr.
Waco, TX 76707
PO Box 32508
Waco, TX 76703
9:00 to 5:00 Monday to Thursday
9:00 to 4:00 Fridays
Waco Valley Chairman: Greg McEwen, 33° IGH
General Secretary: Mike Waldrop, 32° KCCH
Office Manager: Brenda Haverkamp
Office Assistant: Martha Farris
Office Assistant: Jason Coffelt, 32°
First Mondays of every month (except July and August)
Dinner at 6:30, program and/or Lodge meeting at 7:30
RSVPs for meal head-count appreciated.
For Reunions and other special events, please check our calendar.
Statement of Allegiance
The Bodies of the Ancient Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry sitting in the Valley of Waco, Orient of Texas, acknowledge and yield allegiance to the Supreme Council (Mother Council of the World) of the Inspectors General, Knights Commander of the House of the Temple of Solomon, of the Thirty-third and last Degree of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry for the Southern Jurisdiction of the United States of America, whose See is at the Grand Orient of South Carolina, now sitting at Washington D.C.
It is the mission of the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, SJ, to improve its members and enhance the communities in which they live by teaching and emulating the principles of Brotherly Love, Tolerance, Charity, and Truth while actively embracing high social, moral, and spiritual values including fellowship, compassion, and dedication to God, family and country.
Our strategic objectives:
- Fulfill the promise of additional Masonic knowledge through education and training.
- Build a Positive Public Image of Freemasonry and the Scottish Rite.
- Support and expand our philanthropic activities.
- Provide a framework for effective leadership to ensure the stability and long-term success of the Fraternity.
- Provide a financial process to ensure the stability and long-term success of the Fraternity.